Sunday, June 21, 2009

My World...

I am not skinny. I am not rich. I am not perfect. But I want to be... Big boobs, skinny waist, nice ass... All the clothes in the world would fit me, all the jewls would be in my little box, and all the men would flock to my door. My world would be painted all different colors. The sky would be hot pink, the grass would be bright purple, the clouds would be lime green, and all the plants would be gold, blue, orange and red. The flowers would be dark purple, yellow, and translusent. My wordrobe would only contain big taffida dress, like the ones back in the day. I would wake up everymorning birght and early, and a lovely little make-up girl would rush over to me and apply my make for the day.
As I began to start my day, servents would proceed to follow and do things for me; putting on my socks and shoes, pulling my dress over me, fixing my hair, handing me my cell phone, my purse, and my wond. I would be carried from my bed room door to the kitchen in a lavish bufant black bed, by handsome men waring tights and tutus (all men must wear). Someone would pull out my chair and push me to the table. A cheif would cook for me, every morning, an omlet, tufo baccon, a big glass of chocolate milk (shaken not stured) and chocolate chip pancakes; and a girl waring a box for a skirt and a box for a top (all girls must wear) would place a neon colored twisty straw in my glass.
I would ride my custom bike (a black banana seat, long handle bars and black and purple bubbles painted all over it) around my giant house. Servents would pull open the doors every time I needed to go outside and I would be followed by my make-up girl, my hair girl, and my other servents. When I got off my bike two servents would pick it up and carry it off. My flower girl would pick only the prettist flowers and put them in a buque for me. Every time I would sit down, boys would run to me and hand me lovely gifts. Jewls, money, puppies, kittens, anything I wanted. I would have a pro sniper to shoot off the ones who got to close (paint ball sniper). I would have the biggest art gallery in the world and everyone would come to see my art.
At night I would ride my bike around the park and wait for the lights to shimmer on. The big fountin would magicly come to life raining down a beautfil bright blue water that you could see through the night sky. I would be carried to the bed infront of the fountin, and be put on display fir the people to enjoy. Then I would be picked up and carried by my servent men to my home. They would carry me up the twisty stairs and to my bed room door where my servent girl would open it and then bow to me. My make-up girl would proceed to take off all my make up and another servent would run a bath for me in my victorian tub. My dress would be taken off as well as my shoes and socks. I would get into the tub and be washed by my servents. I would stand and be dried off while my bed was being warmed. My toes would be painted and pedicured, as well as my nails. Before I would lay my head on my pillow it would be fluffed, and I would be covered up by my servent girl who would then hand me my stuffed bear.
Then, the night sky would turn a beautfil dark blue and the stars would be neon rainbow colors, and the moon was always cresent and rainbow. And sometimes, if I wished... I could travel to the moon to sit on its edge at night, and watch my world at work.



Song:
The Fear- Lily Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment